A router controls and protects network activity. It is the first device attached to your Internet modem. If you want ultimate network control, this is your answer.
Router Options/ Features
- Cjdns peer-to-peer encrypted tuneling protocol for the next net
- Configure a DNS blacklist to block unwanted web sites on your network.
- Setup a transparent squid proxy to improve Internet performance and monitor usage.
- Build a multi WAN router to combine the bandwidth of multiple Internet connections.
- Integrating mesh networking hardware into your router system allows a new, more robust, private and secure network which is peer to peer instead of centrally controlled like our existing Internet. Learn more about mesh networks here.
Intel Compute Stick
If you can imagine it, we can build it for you. Send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.